Hey! Today, I share how I get my current every day makeup look inspired by (of course) k-drama makeup. I love how it’s simple, fresh, and glowy. Click the video to see how I’ve achieved the look, and scroll down to read more descriptions about each product that I’ve used.
List of products used
Chica Y Chico Skin Glow Essence
- Adds a little glow to the skin, but honestly, this step is optional because you can hardly tell. I call it my “arte” step, because I’m just using the product up so I won’t waste it.
Charmzone Albatross Powder Sun SPF41
- My current favorite sunblock. It doesn’t leave a white cast and the “sunblock” smell most sunblocks do. It also doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy. Instead, it hydrates the skin, and ~magically~ drys matte!
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
- I have so many tubes of Carmex, it’s my go-to.
Etude House Pink Wish Tree Cushion Foundation + Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Medium Beige) + Model Co Hydrating Moisturizer
- Since the Revlon Color Stay foundation is too dark for me, I have to mix it with the cushion foundation from Etude House to get a better shade match. I don’t like the heavy feeling of foundations, so I lighten the feeling up by mixing in my moisturizer. I know it seems like a hassle to have to mix 3 products every morning, but I don’t like wasting my products so I’m just going to do this until I finish the products up! Honestly, I have a long way to go.
- This foundation was too light for me, so I just use it to conceal my undereye circle. This product doesn’t cake up under my eyes, so it’s a staple.
K-Palette Lasting Two Way Eyebrow Liquid (D02)
- The best eyebrow product I have ever tried out! I used to use either retractable eyebrow pencils or eyebrow powder, but I find that using those can be a bit abrasive for my eyebrows. They also come off a bit harsher sometimes as they’re more pigmented. This eyebrow liquid from, K-Palette, however, feels so gentle on my eyebrows, and it’s more precise because of the thin tip of the brush. It’s also not super pigmented but is buildable if you want darker brows.
Happy Skin Enchanted Rose Mesh Blush (Peach)
- Eep! This using this product makes me so happy, because it’s so fun to use the mesh blush. The color I have looks so fresh and natural. Just a warning, sometimes, too much product gets on the applicator, making you apply much more than you need, so you have blend this really well.
Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura Crystal Light
- The glow this product gives you is amaaazing! It’s not blinding but is subtle. The product is buildable, though, if you want a brighter glow. I put this product on my “cheekbones” and my eyelids.
Canmake Eyeshadow Trio (01)
- I use this to set the highlight I put on my eyelids, but honestly, this step is also optional.
Rebel Girl Liquid Eyeliner
- Like I’ve said in the video, the eyeliner I’m using was my mom’s so I’m not really sure where she got it. I’m currently in the lookout for a new eyeliner, because this eyeliner died on me in the video. If you have any suggestions, please do let me know!
Banila Co. Prime Primer Hydrating Finish Powder
- The best translucent face powder that I’ve ever used! The powder is super fine so it does not cake the skin. It mattifies my t-zone and helps with the oiliness.
Innisfree Ecoflower Tint Balm (No.4 Rose)
- I like to just dab this product on my lips for a natural look because this lip balm is reaally pigmented. It also smells like roses!
Thank you for watching the video and reading my blog!